Sunday, January 22, 2006

PROMOTED!!!

Effective tomorrow I am no longer an Audio Visual Technician at The Lodge at Rancho Mirage ... I will become an Audio Visual Coordinator at the Palm Springs Conventions Center (www.palmspringscc.com) ... same company, different location ... I will miss this beautiful hotel, the great people that work here and the free lunch ... there are endless opportunities at the Convention Center and I have so much to learn about the big shows they have there ... it'll be GREAT!!!

3 Comments:

Blogger demondoll said...

Congratulations!!! I'm very excited for you!

Sunday, January 22, 2006 9:44:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Glad to read you got a promotion! maybe 2006 will turn out to be a great year for you. Also conratulations on the blog. I don't know much about this. How do you go about getting your own blog?

Tim

Wednesday, January 25, 2006 7:59:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good one on Matt's Blog Solutions and it helps a lot.

I have used the AV Planners Inc for all "audio visual technician" and
their serivice is the best. You can know more about them in http://www.avplannersinc.com/index.php/audio-visual-repair-services.

Thanks,
mark - audio visual technician

Monday, November 16, 2009 10:17:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home