Thursday, September 14, 2006

Happy Blogging Anniversary!!!

As of today I've been blogging for a year ... I'd like to thank my two readers (The Wife & DemonDoll) ... that I know of ... for hanging in there!!!

I really need to get more of my rants out there ... but then Bush and/or Cheney would track me down for my constant badmouthing of them ... they (all Neocons actually) both really suck ... totally!!!

Or I could post some raves ... like I had a really good burrito last night for dinner ... stuff like that ... bore the hell out of both of you.

4 Comments:

Blogger Yella said...

Aw honey, you never bore me!

Monday, September 18, 2006 3:12:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Matt,

Readers don't equal commenters. I just can't top any of your rants, and my blood pressure wouldn't appreciate it if I tried. But I'll keep reading.

Congratulations on your anniversary. Envy on your burrito !

Cheers,

Wednesday, September 20, 2006 6:38:00 AM  
Blogger MattFeath said...

Who are you "Flat Rock"???

Matt

Wednesday, September 20, 2006 8:23:00 AM  
Blogger Chuck said...

Happy One Year!

Thursday, September 21, 2006 6:03:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home