Saturday, September 29, 2007

I'm Being Tested Somehow ...

What a bad couple of weeks ... last week I had to tech video for the Lutheren Pastors Conference ... it was like going to church for 4 days!!! ... it isn't the way this Atheist likes to spend his workday ... now this weekend I'm working camera for the National Federation of Republican Women (NFRW) convention ... I had to listen to 30 minutes of Rudy Guiliani addressing the room of mainly "Old Bags" (I'm being nice ... the majority of the women are very old, bitter and mean) this morning ... I didn't agree with one thing that jerk (I'm being nice again ... the guy made over $11M last year off the 3000 people who died in NYC on 9/11) ... we were keeping count of how many times he said "9/11" and he only did once ... but, the rest of his speech was right-wing horse shit ... I tuned out the rest of the speeches today just to keep my sanity ... but, one thing did stick out ... they were voting to raise their annual dues from $5 to $15 ... they spent around an hour counting people 'cause so many people opposed the increase ... this is the party that spends BILLIONS in Iraq every month ... they support that!!!

One more day behind the camera tomorrow for the NFRW then they're gone to do EVIL from whereever they live.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Homophobia must be rooted in the fact that men simply prefer men, as noted from the fact that they cannot stand being challenged by a woman.

It isn't women who are off the mark. It's men, and they need to heal themselves.

Thursday, November 15, 2007 8:45:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home