Friday, February 08, 2008

EMPLOYED!!!

I started this past Tuesday (2/5/08) as an 'Eco-Tour Guide' with Elite Land Tours (www.elitelandtours.com) in Palm Springs ... I'm only qualified to give the "Joshua Tree Adventure" tour (the most popular) right now but look forward to giving the San Andreas Fault tour (actually called "It's Our Fault" tour ... the 2nd most popular tour), "Secrets of the Salton Sea" and the rest of the great tours the company has to offer (check the web site out) ... I'm studying like crazy to add to my presentation for the guests since I need to be able to fill their heads with information for 4 hours ... this was the dream job I was looking for and I found it!!!

3 Comments:

Blogger demondoll said...

Stoked! This is fab news for a great guy!!!!!

Saturday, February 09, 2008 5:19:00 PM  
Blogger Yella said...

So happy hubby!

Tuesday, February 12, 2008 12:41:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

HEY MATT,
Whats up OLD SEA DOG???
See you in the Desert...Im lookin for JOB, can you assit??

INT QSL
TOM GUSSIE

Monday, February 25, 2008 7:02:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home