Tuesday, April 08, 2008

What Did I See???

Yesterday (4/7/08) I took a Hummer full of folks up to Joshua Tree National Park on a tour ... we were at one of our stops ... where the world's largest Joshua Trees are ... I looked out and in the sky was a brushed silver cylinder (like a short fat toilet paper roll on end) just hanging in the sky (I wish I could say how far away it was) ... not moving one bit ... I turned to the people and said, "Do you see that???" ... when I turned back it was gone ... it was around 3:30pm, extremely clear skies and no wind ... I think I saw a UFO for the first time!!!

My theory about UFOs is that they're not from another planet ... I used to say they're people from the future who are time traveling back to this time ... now I don't know what to think now that I've seen one.

1 Comments:

Blogger Mark Turner said...

Swamp gas, sir. The desert's full of it.

:-)

Tuesday, April 08, 2008 7:22:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home