Saturday, August 02, 2008

REAL Employment!!!

I just got home from my first day of work as a Security Officer at the Toscana Country Club in Indian Wells ... the job is great ... the people friendly ... and the pay higher than all the other jobs I was applying for.

And it's only FIVE MINUTES away from home!!! ... my shortest commute ever.

I feel good getting a job during the week that the Actor in charge of California laid off 22,000 people and dropped most of the rest to minimum wage until the budget is passed.

I know most of you think I'm still an EcoTour Guide with Elite Land Tours ... I haven't had a tour in over two months ... long story ... maybe I'll tell it some day.

1 Comments:

Blogger demondoll said...

A very belated but enthusiastic congratulations!!!

Tuesday, August 19, 2008 3:47:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home