Monday, May 12, 2008

You Suck Gillette!!!

Today I bought a package of razor blades at Target ... Gillette Mach 3 ... used to be around $8 and change for a package of 5 ... now they're $11.29!!! ... I love the Mach 3 blade ... it's 20+ year old technology and it works for me ... every new fangled blade they've come up with after that I hated (they cut me up ... the Mach 3 never cuts me) ... on the back of the Mach 3 package is an ad for the new Gillette Fusion razor and blades and it says, "Next time, try" and then the ad ... I noticed the Fusion blades are around a buck more for a package ... but, I don't want the Fusion I want the Mach 3 ... for the rest of my life!!!

They had a sale on Mach 3 blades a couple months ago for a little over $4 a package ... I bought a couple ... I should have bought them all!!!

1 Comments:

Blogger Damon said...

razors are a racket. Im going to grow a beard like Elvis Costello in his Mighty Like a Rose period.

Saturday, May 17, 2008 12:39:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home