Friday, August 29, 2008

Thank You McBush!!!

I thought John McCain was going to make me happy and make Joe Lieberman his VP choice ... he did me one better ... he picked a former beauty queen and small town mayor who has been the govenor of Alaska for less than two years ... and ZERO foreign policy experience ... and he's been making light of Barack Obama's experience on the campaign trail ... I think McCain became disoriented and picked someone that looked like the female anchors on Faux News.

He thinks he going to pick up Hillary's votes with her ... but, this woman is ANTI-abortion ... not going to happen ... I hope Obama's people are working their asses off this weekend to work this VP pick to their advantage.

I cried during the news tonight ... it's been three long years since Katrina tore up New Orleans ... they showed footage of woman outside the New Orleans Convention Center holding babies and crying ... I couldn't take it ... where were Bush and McCain during this horrible time 3 years ago??? ... celebrating McCain's birthday on the tarmac in Phoenix, or course!!!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

What a second ! I watched the Olympics on TV, they took place in China, ergo I have substantial foreign policy experience myself.

Lookout, Washington, here I come. Secretary of State !

Matt - you served. SecDef for you !

Leno, Letterman, Stewart, et al just sent in donations to the McCain campaign. Because this material will keep them going for months !

Monday, September 01, 2008 8:06:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home