Thursday, October 02, 2008

Random Thoughts!!!

During tonight's VP debate Sarah Palin used the term "Joe Six Pack" ... what does that mean??? ... if this "Joe" is drinking a six pack of beer a day he has a drinking problem ... maybe Palin is trying to appeal to the alcoholic voters.

I think it was during the last election there was a ballot measure to fully fund preschool for California's kids ... it didn't win ... I bet all the people that want the $700BILLION bailout DIDN'T vote in favor of free preschool ... those people hate my kids.

The only position anyone should have on ABORTION is: Against Abortion? - Don't Have One!

The only position anyone should have on GAY MARRIAGE is: Against Gay Marriage? - Don't Marry a Gay Person!

1 Comments:

Blogger Rev. Donald Spitz said...

I can dig it. "don't believe in abortion , don't have one"
"don't believe in shooting babykilling abortionists don't shoot one."
"Don't believe in killing sex perverted sodomites, don't kill one"
I think you are on to something Matt.
SAY THIS PRAYER: Dear Jesus, I am a sinner and am headed to eternal hell because of my sins. I believe you died on the cross to take away my sins and to take me to heaven. Jesus, I ask you now to come into my heart and take away my sins and give me eternal life. http://www.armyofgod.com

Friday, October 03, 2008 6:41:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home