Wednesday, November 21, 2007

FIRED Part II!!!

It's been two weeks since I've been fired ... I haven't been this relaxed in years ... that job was killing me ... all work and no days off starts to make you crazy (I was putting in 60+ hour weeks there for awhile) ... they were working me to death and they thought nothing of it ... after a couple days unemployed I felt lighter and taller ... my health has improved without that job ... my first unemployment check will be arriving in a few days and I have a job prospect that I'm working on so there is no reason to stress ... my brother is in town for a visit so I have plenty of time to spend with him ... the Wife is happy that I'm no longer in a job that would possibly kill me (a pretty close call with raising some truss and they had me driving a truck with very bad tires ... I practically had to beg them to replace the tires ... they did a week before they fired me) ... I'm so glad I don't work for Swank Audio Visuals anymore!!!

1 Comments:

Blogger demondoll said...

Hey, Mr! I am so glad you are feeling healthier (I hate jobs that literally suck your life from you). Good luck with your prosective, and have a great visit with Bro!!!!
xoxo

Friday, November 23, 2007 5:17:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home