Monday, October 06, 2008

Army of God???

Should I be honored by the Tony Soprano of the anti-abortion movement commenting on my blog??? ... NO!!! ... Don Spitz is from the Army of God ... an extremist right-wing anti-abortion group from Virginia ... he was commenting on my line (which is from a bumpersticker): Against Abortion? Don't Have One! ... does this guy spend his time online checking out every web site that has the word "abortion" on it??? ... he is a very dangerous and blood-thirsty man ... I hope he doesn't mail me anthrax (which he is known to threaten people with!!!) ... here's his comment that he left on my blog post this past Friday:

Rev. Don Spitz said...

I can dig it. "don't believe in abortion , don't have one"

"don't believe in shooting babykilling abortionists don't shoot one."

"Don't believe in killing sex perverted sodomites, don't kill one"

I think you are on to something Matt.

SAY THIS PRAYER: Dear Jesus, I am a sinner and am headed to eternal hell because of my sins. I believe you died on the cross to take away my sins and to take me to heaven. Jesus, I ask you now to come into my heart and take away my sins and give me eternal life.

http://www.armyofgod.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home