Tuesday, December 04, 2007

FIRED Part III!!!

Today marks 4 weeks since I got fired from Swank Audio Visuals ... it feels so good to not have that company in my life anymore ... they were like a 16 ton weight on top of me ... I feel so calm and relaxed knowing I no longer work for those clowns ... the only things I miss about working for Swank are my work-buddies Kirk & Maurice ... that's it!!! ... I got my first unemployment check this past Saturday so that worry is over ... I am spending LOADS of time with The Kids (on long work days at Swank I would refer to having a "Cats in the Cradle" situation at home ... "When you coming home Dad, I don't know when ... ") ... I had a great Thanksgiving ... The Wife made a fantastic feast and we had a great visit with my Mother-In-Law, Sister-In-Law, Brother-In-Law, Niece & Nephew all up from San Diego ... had a fun round of golf with my Brother and Brother-In-Law the day after Thanksgiving ... had a great visit with my younger Brother who was in town for 10 days ... I'm no longer a sleep deprived zombie around the house ... the work cuts and scrapes on my hands have healed and the callus' are slowly eroding away ... things are looking up!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home