Saturday, December 01, 2007

RAIN!!!

I know to some readers of this blog that rain isn't a big deal ... but, yesterday the Coachella Valley had its first rainy day since October 2005 ... we got nearly an inch of rain ... the Kids were thrilled at first but by the end of the day wondered why it wouldn't stop (good thing we don't live in the Pacific Northwest!) ... I explained that this is a great way for the world to get a bath ... I showed The Boy (when I picked him up from school) the black river of water on the side of the road to prove my point ... but it didn't last ... we woke up this morning to the usual blue sky.

1 Comments:

Blogger demondoll said...

Aw, come on! One gets used to not seeing that big yellow orb... And then we're so grateful when it does show,we go to the beach in mid-60's weather!

Sunday, December 02, 2007 10:39:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home